Attackers will cross multiple domains like email, identity, endpoints, and applications to find the point of least resistance. Today’s defense solutions have been designed to protect, detect, and block threats for each domain separately, allowing attackers to exploit the seams and threshold differences between solutions—leaving the business vulnerable to attack. Microsoft Threat Protection stops attack sprawl and auto-heals enterprise assets with built in intelligence and automation. Read on to learn more.
- Microsoft Azure cloud migration: 3 success stories
- Strengthening connection with remote communities with Windows 365
- Descartes migrates to Azure SQL Database for growth and flexibility
- Use popular frameworks like .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, or Python to build and deploy with Microsoft App Service
- Transition to Cloud: Secure your business with technology you can trust