Microsoft Azure – the Complete Cloud Solution.
Microsoft Azure is a collection of cloud services that can be used to build, deploy and manage Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications and services through their world-wide network of Microsoft-managed data centres.
Many businesses rely on Microsoft products and therefore moving to the Azure cloud environment can be cost-effective, more efficient and improve productivity as it ensures all staff have access to data whatever the platform and wherever the staff location.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is ideal for businesses looking for a hybrid approach to their hosting: a mix of on-site and off-site resources, and often encompass private and public clouds which perform distinct functions. Microsoft Azure can also be used as an alternative to an off-site data centre with all business applications transferred to Azure cloud.
Microsoft Azure combines the following cloud computing services:
- Software as a Service (Saas) – software is licensed on a subscription basis and is hosted centrally.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – provision of virtual computing resources over the internet by third parties and users pay on a per usage basis.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – provision of hardware and software over the internet by third parties, typically for key services such as web servers and databases.
There are a range of technical solutions available through Microsoft Azure including: digital marketing, mobile app build, e-commerce, Internet of Things (IoT), SharePoint and so much more.
For more information visit: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb
If you’re looking for a reliable cloud service provider, then Microsoft Azure is one of the leading providers. However, other leading providers of public cloud space include Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). MBM can assist with the set up and management of all three leading Managed Cloud Providers.
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
- A familiar and stable environment
- Supports different programming languages, operating systems, databases and devices
- Freedom to build and deploy what you want
- Protection against cyber-threats: prevent, detect and respond to threats
- A trusted cloud environment with guarantees on up-time
- Scalable cloud storage
- Build and manage Apps
- Backups and Disaster Recovery built in
- Can move existing Microsoft licences to Azure
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model through Microsoft resellers, such as MBM
MBM’s Microsoft Azure Service
MBM’s technical team are trained in Microsoft Azure and have expertise across the entire service. We provide consultancy support and technical assistance to businesses who wish to benefit from the Azure platform.
We recognise that not all businesses have the resources and skills in-house to manage the technical areas of an Azure environment. We identify the right Azure Cloud solution for each customer because we recognise that every business has different needs and requirements and one solution does not fit all.
As Microsoft Silver Partners, we provide personalised advice to businesses, design and build bespoke solutions and manage new or existing Azure implementation for customers. We can also supply Azure services direct.
If you’d like to find out more about MBM’s Microsoft Azure service and how your business could benefit, call one of our friendly team on 01902 32 44 94 or email email@example.com