Expert advice and support for Adobe Creative Cloud
Micro-Business Maintenance (MBM) is expert in the design, supply and support of Adobe Creative Cloud solutions to businesses in and around the West Midlands area. We understand all of the issues around cloud computing and Adobe Creative Cloud.
How Creative Cloud is ideal for Teams
Creative teams have specific creative, collaboration, and administrative requirements to help them deliver their best work. Adobe designed Creative Cloud for Teams to meet these needs. With Creative Cloud for teams you not only get every Creative Cloud app and all future releases and innovation, but you also receive the very latest Creative Cloud services and business features your team needs to create and collaborate with their peers. This includes:
- Access to the next generation of Adobe professional creative desktop applications like Adobe Photoshop CC®, Adobe Illustrator CC® and much more.
- New features and innovation as soon as they are available.
- Cloud storage and file syncing capabilities so you can reliably access your files wherever you are, even on your mobile device, and you can share your concepts with clients or colleagues more easily than ever.
- Cloud-based services to let you build and publish websites, mobile apps, iPad publications, and content for any medium or device.
- Behance® integration so you can publish your customized portfolio on your own URL, and plug into the world’s largest creative community to get inspired, get feedback, and find new opportunities.
- The ability to share private folders with 100GB of file storage per seat, maintain file versions, choose the people you want to collaborate with and capture all activity in one place.
- Two 1:1 consulting sessions per seat per year with Adobe’s expert services support organisation.
- Centralized administration tools that make it easy for IT to purchase, deploy, and manage Creative Cloud along with the changing needs of your team.
With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own central dashboard to keep your ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, desktop applications, and team members in sync.
What’s included in Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams from MBM?
We are very experienced in the provision of cloud-based services to our customers. We provide consultancy, setup, installation and support services for our Creative Cloud customers. This ensure that you make the best use possible of your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription without having to worry about day-to-day administration.
How much does Creative Cloud for Teams cost?
For all the amazing products and services mentioned below, we charge £48+VAT per seat per month.
What is included in Creative Cloud for Teams?
Image Editing and Compositing
Acrobat XI Pro
Flash Builder Premium
Flash Professional CC
Media Encoder CC
Vector Graphics and Illustration
Page Design, Layout and Publishing
Websites, App Design and Coding
|After Effects CC
Cinematic Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
|Premiere Pro CC
Video Production and Editing
Web Design witout Coding
Tools & Services
|Edge Animate CC
Create Interactive and Animated Web Content
|Edge Code CC
|Edge Inspect CC
Preview and Inspect Web Designs on Mobile Devices
|Edge Reflow CC
Design the Responsive Web
|Edge Web Fonts
Get Started with Free Web Fonts
Design with Premium Web Fonts
Package Mobile Apps in the Cloud
Online services for file sharing, collaboration, and publishing apps and websites.
|Creative Cloud Files
Cloud Storage for Multi-device File Access
Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition
Create Content and Publish Apps
|Story CC Plus
Collaborative Screenwriting, Reporting and Scheduling Tools
Showcase and Discover Creative Work
Create, Capture and Browse Colour Themes to Inspire Yours Designs
Build and Manage Your Personal Portfolio Site
Online Tools for Website Management and Hosting
Creative Cloud integrates with these Touch Apps, which can be purchased separately.
|Behance for iPhone
Explore the Creative World’s Work
|Kuler iPhone App
Browse and Create Colour Themes
|Creative Portfolio for iPhone
Your Mobile Behance Portfolio