The Mountain Park Health Center services a diverse and distributed patient community in the Southwestern United States. Keeping pace with security threats has become a high-priority job as more of the client load moves to telemedicine across the service region. Threats were increasing and the security infrastructure was piecemeal and out-of-date. The nonprofit network found its solution with Microsoft 365’s Security and Compliance Center feature. Now, security is unified and simplified, allowing information security administrator Jason Wheeler to “do the workflow for about five people.” Read the article for more.
- Microsoft Azure cloud migration: 3 success stories
- Strengthening connection with remote communities with Windows 365
- Descartes migrates to Azure SQL Database for growth and flexibility
- Use popular frameworks like .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, or Python to build and deploy with Microsoft App Service
- Transition to Cloud: Secure your business with technology you can trust