This eBook provides a step-by-step guide for building and deploying scalable deep learning and machine learning models using serverless architectures with Azure. Learn to code machine learning into your projects using Python and pretrained models that include image and speech recognition and classification. Explore issues around deployment and continuous delivery, including scaling, security, and monitoring.
- Microsoft Edge as default browser for access to legacy web apps and better security
- Microsoft Azure cloud migration: 3 success stories
- Strengthening connection with remote communities with Windows 365
- Descartes migrates to Azure SQL Database for growth and flexibility
- Use popular frameworks like .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, or Python to build and deploy with Microsoft App Service