Microsoft Teams enables you to host and participate in more productive meetings and invite anyone to join you. This makes Teams a perfect solution where you can communicate and meet with anyone inside or outside your organization – even if they are not a Teams user. This blog offers nine tips to having more productive meetings with attendees in and outside your organization.
- Deploy and protect endpoints for hybrid work environments
- Building Intelligent Cloud Applications
- The new normal: Hybrid work means greater focus on endpoint security
- Azure helps companies power their hybrid cloud migration
- Microsoft Edge as default browser for access to legacy web apps and better security