This blog outlines four best practices for working from home and using Teams to make your remote work productive. Tips include details on making the most of your virtual meetings, reminders on being inclusive, advice on using chats to collaborate, and information on customizing your workspace.
- Microsoft Azure cloud migration: 3 success stories
- Strengthening connection with remote communities with Windows 365
- Descartes migrates to Azure SQL Database for growth and flexibility
- Use popular frameworks like .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, or Python to build and deploy with Microsoft App Service
- Transition to Cloud: Secure your business with technology you can trust